- AIE is a managed IT service provider to small and mid-size businesses, offering network support plans and on-demand IT support services across the Chicago metro area.
- AIE offers Microsoft Office 365 migration services, consulting, and deployment. Our engineers provide Office 365 support for small business, mid-market, and enterprise IT environments.
- IT Support Company in Chicago, Advanced Intelligence Engineering (A.I.E.) supports Chicago area business networks.
- AIE proudly sells Cisco Meraki wireless network equipment, offering a centrally IT cloud managed platform and state-of-the-art connectivity.
- AIE's engineers are ready to take your calls for support with Cisco switches, routers, and firewalls. Call 630-936-4045 today!
- Our engineers have a wide range of experience in the IT field. Here, they lend their insight to you, with practical suggestions for best practice networking.
- AIE offers outsourced network IT management on a variety of levels, serving as both a Managed Service Provider and a full Network Operations Center (NOC), with 24/7 monitoring on all devices.
“Thank you for all you do and for greatly improving the IT function. Your technicians are responsive, following up on projects. They are much more responsive to teacher issues than the previous IT team, they resolve issues, and they offer better service and knowledge. Thanks!”Carrie, Executive DirectorNon-Profit Family Services Organization, Chicago, IL
“If anyone needed any IT solution, whether it’s bringing someone in to help facilitate a network change, to have rewiring done, whether it’s just for a conference room or an entire office, AIE has every component covered, and they do it with knowledge. They do it with honesty; they do it with numbers in mind. They stick to their budgets; they stick to their word. They’re there on time. I would recommend AIE to anyone.”Amanda, Office ManagerMarketing Agency, Chicago, IL
“AIE has been one of our most valuable partners in our business. They handle both our internal IT support as well as all of our client-facing work. Whether they are handling routine help desk or architecting and deploying a large-scale project roll-out, they have the dedicated, competent and caring staff which I completely trust to get the job done.”Kim, Operations ManagerTelecommunications Company, DuPage County, IL
“Advanced Intelligence Engineering is always there when I need them. They take the time to understand my particular business needs, and then they present affordable solutions to fulfill those needs. I have had other companies promise and not deliver. AIE always delivers!”Tami, Director of OperationsAppraisal Company, Chicago, IL