Whatever your reason to outsource your IT, whatever the extent of the services you need, AIE’s managed IT service support plans offer you the flexibility to outsource for a predictable, low monthly fee for company's in Chicago.
We start with a network assessment to determine exactly where your current IT infrastructure is in its development, and then strategize with you the best options for outsourcing your IT management to us. Managed service contracts combine a variety of our solutions to give you a predictable monthly IT costs. No two plans are exactly alike. Your options include:
- 24/7 remote monitoring and network management
- Antivirus, firewalls, and other security measures
- Help desk Support Services
- Regularly scheduled on-site visits
- SharePoint, Exchange, and Lync
- Mobile device support and synchronization
- Local and offsite backup
- Disaster recovery planning
- Installs, moves, adds, changes
- Technology strategy meetings
- Vendor liasoning
We manage cloud, on-premise and hybrid networks. Our engineers can support both Mac and PC users as well as wired and wireless environments. Whatever the need, we customize an IT managed services plan that meets the needs of your business and industry regulations, giving you a predictable and affordable IT budget.
Discuss Managed IT Services in Chicago for Healthcare Providers, Medical Facilities, Hospitals, Retail Stores, Law Firms, Small Businesses, Enterprises, School Districts, Restuarants, Hospitality, Nonprofit Organizations & more. Serving Metro Chicagoland, Rockford, Dekalb, Milwaukee & beyond.