AIE supports Cisco ASA (Adaptive Security Applicance) 5500 series firewalls.
Cisco ASA Series adaptive security appliances combine next-generation firewall, Virtual Private Network functionality and intrusion protection in an affordable, one-box design. Many of AIE's clients choose to implement the Cisco ASA 5500 series, including the Cisco ASA 5505, Cisco ASA 5510, and Cisco ASA 5520. This series of devices is built on the same software foundation as the Cisco PIX Security Appliances were, but offers a more advanced set of features.
Key features of the Cisco ASA 5500 series include:
- Customizable security settings allow you to set VPN security based on employee, location, or specific business policies.
- Flexible upgrading options use a modular design that enables adding features one at a time. Modules include intrusion prevention (IPS), anti-virus, anti-spam, anti-phishing, and URL filtering.
- Advanced content security, encryption, identity authentication, authorization, and intrusion protection offer the increased security your business needs.
- VPN support allows between 2 and 750 employees, depending on model.
- Increased performance capabilities improve your experience over the Cisco PIX.
- All-in-one design increases simplicity of use.
AIE is a registered Cisco partner and reseller, authorized to sell Cisco ASA 5500 series firewalls. Our experienced CCIE and CCNA engineers are equipped to design, program, deploy, and support network systems using a variety of Cisco devices, including the Cisco ASA 5505, Cisco ASA 5510, and Cisco ASA 5520.