Every organization, regardless of size, should be able to discuss their needs with a certified consultant!
AIE Learning Center
- Part 2 of this series focuses on protecting the local network environment, which is just as important as protecting our data and processes in the cloud.
- The Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) environment challenges the security of any Chicago business network -- whether large or small.
- Microsoft recently released changes to their popular Office 365 plans. How does a small Chicago business decide which plan they need?
- IT Cloud applications and networking carry new security risks. You need to consider the security of your cloud provider and your own network. Here's how.
- Small businesses need just as much IT as a large corporation, but can't afford to hire an in-house IT provider. Here's a solution.
- Antivirus is a necessity for servers and workstations, but most antivirus companies offer a free version. So why should you pay for antivirus?
- We have a proven track record specializing in park district managed IT services.
- Recently, a client opened a PDF that infected their network with CryptoWall and took hours to fix. This has me thinking a lot about preventive security.
- As cloud networks and the Software as a Service (SaaS) model begin to take hold in the IT industry, small and mid-sized businesses are looking at a wealth of new infrastructure options for their networking.