Microsoft Office 365 brings your business the latest of productivity in the cloud.
Office 365 combines full desktop versions of the Microsoft Office suite with cloud storage, web hosting, and Office apps for mobile and web. Enjoy full versions of Word, PowerPoint, Excell, Outlook, and Lync on any device, with desktop versions of OneNote, Publisher, and Access. Receive regular updates and upgrades to your software, plus industry-leading spam and malware protection.
Key features include:
- Fully synced e-mail and share calendars, accessible from your desk or on the go
- Conferencing and online meetings via Microsoft Lync, including real-time note taking and screen sharing
- Edit and view Office files on iPhones, Androids, and Windows Phones
- Access Office web apps from any PC, anywhere in the world
- Trusted, fully-compliant security
- File sharing in the cloud between coworkers and customers
- Fully hosted e-mail, including web hosting and a custom domain
Purchase your Office 365 subscription through a partner you trust.
AIE's engineers bring a combination of Micrsoft, cloud, and Office 365 experience to the table, ensuring that your migration will be simple and seamless. We work with you to source the best Office 365 plan for your organization's needs, and explain the licensing, subscription, and pricing structure to you. Ordering Office 365 through AIE costs the same as it would through Microsoft or any other provider — but only AIE can offer the in-depth understanding of your business that makes a smooth transition possible.