Moving offices is an overwhelming task.
Whether you’re relocating your entire company, a department within your organization, or even setting up a remote location, your technology infrastructure will present one of your biggest challenges. From the planning phases of the move all the way to turning on your systems at the new facility, you need to know that your critical communication infrastructure is up and running with the most minimal interruption possible.
Since 2007, AIE has been helping the Chicagoland SMB market relocate their offices, with expertise in every area of the move. Whether relocating an existing network infrastructure, deploying new technology, or working with cloud based environments, hosted and IP voice service, servers, routers, network security, mail solutions, or back up/disaster recovery solutions, AIE is there to help. We handle the responsibilities of planning, procurement and implementation to make sure your transition goes smoothly.
AIE approaches your office move with a strategic process.
- Plan. We begin by consulting with you and creating a base plan that describes the what, where, how and when of your relocated hardware, software, and systems.
- Vendor manage. Starting with sourcing free competitive quotes from a variety of Internet service providers for your new location, we manage any vendors that impact your technology systems during the move. This includes phone systems, Internet service providers, security, office automation, and hosted cloud services.
- Document. We work with you to create an asset inventory of all of your system components and connectivity, ensuring that everything is accounted for and tracked during the move.
- Purchase. Moves usually mean expansion, and AIE offers procurement services to order any new equipment or services required during the move as a result of new employee hires or upgrades.
- Move. Our technicians handle the technological aspects of the actual move as well, including breakdown, move and reassembly of the network and equipment.
- Configure. Once the physical move is complete, we reconfigure logic changes within the new environment.
- Test. Before we consider your move complete, we test network connectivity and end-user operation, troubleshooting any issues related to the move.
- Manage. Our managed services, staff augmentation offerings, and other solutions can continue to help your business after the move. With company growth comes additional IT requirements, and AIE will consult with you to determine best next steps.
Contact us to learn how we can help you move your office technology the right way!