Clearly defined processes, meeting clearly defined goals.
Our clients run networks that demand constant uptime. Not only do they need 24x7 remote monitoring from a trusted NOC, but they need a process in place to ensure that no service desk ticket ever slips through the cracks — whether generated by the NOC or an end-user call.
AIE has a streamlined incident process that enables us to meet service level agreements (SLAs), track our responsiveness through key performance indicators (KPIs), and leverage our NOC and help desk services to your advantage for meeting and setting IT benchmarks.
Service Level Agreements
- AIE's standard SLAs are in place by default, defined clearly by severity level. We also work with our clients to create custom SLAs when necessary, ranging in specificity from severity to billing department or device.
- We clearly track whether our incident process is meeting SLAs on a day-to-day basis, and can issue these reports to our clients.
- With clearly defined severity levels, resources are prioritized to ensure outstanding service for all our clients.
- Clear communication about every service ticket keeps you updated and informed.
Key Performance Indicators
- Clear metrics are put in place to determine whether goals are being met.
- Our system tracks data such as incident resolution time, percentage of incidents at various severities, first response time, and issue type.
- With this data, we are able to isolate problem equipment, applications, even users, and provide even more efficient and proactive NOC and help desk support.
- This data also gives you a clear understanding of your NOC's success. Don't rely on assumptions — see the proof of our support for yourself in clear reports.
- Our system is more than just a process — it's a strategy for working with you to identify and reach your big picture IT goals.
- Once incident ticketing is streamlined, you're free to focus on projects and actually evaluate the state of your network.
- Consistent documentation through our service desk enables you to make fact-based IT decisions on spending.
- CIO-level consultants from AIE help you interpret data and turn it into progress and critical decision making.